Our factory in Cuxhaven, Germany is a subsidiary of HAUX-LIFE-SUPPORT GmbH in Karlsbad.
Cuxhaven serves as our welding facility and constructs vessels and apparatuses on a production area of approximately 4000 m².
Quality Makes the Difference
Our expertise is the result of over 35 years experience producing the most complex apparatuses and vessels according to international standards and certification authorities, such as: TÜV (PED-AD2000), EN13445, ASME (U-Stamp), DNV-GL, LR, GOST, SQL approval (D1, D2, A5 air pressure), etc.
Our customers come from a wide range of industries and sectors with the following manufacturing focuses:
- Pressure vessels (high and low pressure)
- Apparatus and vessel construction
- Pressure chambers
- Special projects, e.g. explosion pressure chambers
- Test chambers
- Frame and framework construction
- Repair work
- Appliances and equipment
- Processing of C-steels, heat-resistant and austenitic steels as well as aluminium
- Services in abrasive blasting (5.5 x 15 m) and painting (5.5 x 15 m)
With our more than 40 employees and apprentices, we work with the following technologies:
- Apparatuses and containers up to 6 m diameter
- Weights up to 140 t
- Crane hook height starting at 8 m
- Bending machines for sheets up to 3 m width and 30 mm thickness (larger wall thicknesses on request)
- Welding processes: UP, MAG, MIG, TIG
- Company-owned, state-of-the-art machinery
- Frame and framework construction:
- Machining center up to 5000 x 3000 x 2000 mm (larger dimensions on request)
- Lathes carousel up to 2400 mm (larger dimensions on request)
- Milling machines up to 1100 mm
- Lathes up to 1200 mm (x 5000 mm)
We provide further training with supprt from the NBank and European sponsorships for Lower Saxony:
Already sponsored programs: training as welding quality control inspector and basic course NDT.
Mr. Strähnz / Factory Manager
Phone.: +49 (0) 4721-39998-31
Fax: +49 (0) 4721-39998-32