The protection of your personal data (hereinafter “data”) is a major and very important concern to us at HAUX-LIFE-SUPPORT. Therefore, we would like to inform you in detail as follows about which data we collect and how we further process it.
I. Identity and contact data of the responsible authority
The responsible authority for the personal data collected, processed and used during your visit to our website is:
Managing Directors: Torsten Haux, Jochen Haux
Auf der Hub 11-15 / Descostr. 19
Federal Republic of Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 7248-9160-0
Fax: +49 (0) 7248-9160-166
II. Contact data of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible authority is:
CL Compliance und Datenschutz GmbH & Co. KG
Federal Republic of Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 721-91250-880
Fax: +49 (0) 721-91250-22
III. Purpose of the processing of personal data, legal basis and storage period
Below we would like to inform you about the data processing that takes place on our site (a), its purposes (b), the legal basis (c) as well as the respective data storage period (d).
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called web log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the visit
- Name and URL of the visited website
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and version of browser
- Operating system and version of your computer's operating system and the name of your access provider
- Transferred data volumes and the access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data processing. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
The data in the log files will be deleted at the latest after seven days.
Information is stored in the cookie that is a result of each respective connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
The following cookies are set on our site:
- Session Cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website.
The usage of cookies serves partly to make the use of our services more comfortable for you. We use the session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website.
The data processed by cookies are required for the aforementioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f GDPR. These purposes are also our legitimate interest in the processing of the collected data.
Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your session.
3. Contact form
On our website there is a contact form which can be used for electronic inquiries. If you use this option, the data entered in the input template will be transmitted to us and saved.
The mandatory data which must be filled in for electronic contact are marked with (*). This is your e-mail address. If you provide us with additional data (surname, first name, etc.), this is voluntary.
The data will be processed to enable us to contact you, to process your request, to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The legal basis for processing the mandatory data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f GDPR. The above-mentioned purpose also includes the legitimate interest in the processing of the data. If the e-mail contact has the conclusion of a contract as its goal, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point b GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of data voluntarily provided to us by you is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point a GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input template of the contact form, this is the case when the communication with you has ended. The communication is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the situation in question has been finally resolved.
Furthermore, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. In such a case, the communication cannot be continued (for the exercise of the revocation, see point VII.). All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
Should a contract be concluded, the data will be stored until the end of the statutory retention periods (6 years after the end of the year in which the contract was terminated) and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store it for a longer period due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (according to the German commercial code HGB, criminal code StGB or tax code AO) or you have consented to further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point a GDPR.
IV. Cooperation with data processors and third parties
If we make use of external service providers (contractors) for the processing of data, this shall take place after conclusion of a data processing contract on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
Furthermore, your data will only be passed on to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point b GDPR.
V. Rights of affected parties
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data (if these have not been collected by us), and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on respective details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or the place of suspected infringement.
VI. Right to objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your personal situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will no longer process personal data relating to you unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. This also applies to profiling insofar as it is in connection with such direct advertising.
VII. Right to withdrawal of data protection consent
According to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR you have the right to withdraw your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until withdrawal is not affected by this.
VIII. Current status and changes to this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and services relating to it or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print the current data protection declaration at any time under this link on our website.